Monday, October 22, 2007

First Game Day for Davis!




Saturday, Davis got to experience his first game day here in the house divided. He enjoyed watching the Bama -UT game while laying on Aunt Leigh...I guess the Bama fans got to bond during the big victory. Avery taught him all about "Auburrrr" and "Alabammy." She is so smart- she can pick out both the schools symbols on tv, the newspaper, t-shirts, whatever. Nick made her say "Auburr stinky" but that only lasted a minute, she was right back to saying "Roll tide- BOOOOO!" I must admit Davis looks good in Red, so Daddy can have his little Bama fan. Me and Aves will keep our loyalty to the Tigers!!!

1 Comments:

At October 22, 2007 at 2:08 PM , Blogger McKt said...

Okay, so I should have saved my comment for this post. Something must be done, such an adorable boy with such poor taste. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home