Davis is here!!!!







Welcome to the world Steven Davis Williams!!!! He was born Tuesday, October 16, at 2:52 p.m. He weighed 8 pounds and was 20 inches long. His head was 14 inches. A big boy!!! Mommy, Daddy, and Davis came home yesterday and big Sis Avery was SO happy to see all of us. She really loves her little baby "Day-Day" so much already! She wants to hold him and feed him and it truly bothers her when he cries. She says "Baby Day-Day crying." I am so glad she is not jealous, although I know it is only the first day! Last nite was a little rough, he didn't go to sleep till after 2:30, but I think he just had to get used to his new surroundings. He really is a good baby. I will post a slide show soon, but here are some pics from the hospital and our first nite home.


7 Comments:
He is adorable, Lacy! I know you and Nick are so proud. I am so happy for you guys. The pic of Avery holding him is precious. Congratulations!!!
Congratulations! What a beautiful boy! Thanks for sharing all the great pictures, too. I'm glad Avery is happy about "Baby Day-Day." Brody was just as excited about "Baby Ben," and a year later, they're still best buds, so hopefully your two will be the same way. Bring those babies to Athens soon so we can all ooh and aah over them!
He is so handsome!! I can't wait to meet him!
What great pictures. I am so glad that Avery is in love with Davis, but was there ever any doubt? These late nights will all be worth it a few months. Hang in there.
Great pics! I am so glad Avery is loving her little brother!
Cute pictures! I know you are glad to be home and that Avery loves the baby! Let me know what I can do to help! He's a cutie!
I'm so glad you guys are getting settled in . . . and I'm very happy to hear Avery is enjoying being a big sister! Let me know what I can do to help :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home