Monday, October 8, 2007

The "Pumpkin Patch"







Ok, everyone knows what a planner I am. I had hoped Davis would come early, I would heal up and be ready to go in 2 weeks, and then we could take Avery to enjoy all the fun Fall activities towards the end of October. Davis seems to be in no hurry, so here is plan B...start now! I am too scared to go to the real pumpkin patch in Clanton, so Avery got to go to a local church that had somewhat of a pumpkin patch. She loved it! She was really amazed at how many there were. She especially liked the "baby pup-ins" (cause she could pick them up) and the scarecrow. I think we may try to paint this pumpkin and let her and Daddy carve another one later.
Oh, notice what she wanted to wear to the pup-in patch- her purple heels.
And thanks to Misty for the CUTE dress. I got SO many compliments on it!

3 Comments:

At October 8, 2007 at 1:57 PM , Blogger Anna Leigh said...

Avery looks darling in that dress! I don't blame you for not wanting to drive too far for a pumpkin patch. It looks like this one was just enough for Avery. Good luck with the birth of Davis. Any thoughts on his arrival date? Are you feeling anything?

 
At October 8, 2007 at 2:02 PM , Blogger BlessedMom said...

That dress is great!

 
At October 8, 2007 at 2:17 PM , Blogger McKt said...

How precious!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home