Bark in the Park
Since Daddy had to work this morning, Avery and I headed over to Veterans Park for "Bark in the Park." I wasn't brave enough to bring our dogs, but Avery had fun playing with all the other dogs there. She also rode the train, danced to the band, played a ball toss game, and painted a scarf for Margie. Of course, before heading home we had to hit the slides, too.


3 Comments:
Oh, what fun. I meant to go to this, but completely forgot. I'm glad you and Avery were able to go and you were able to show her off in her AU cheer leading outfit. Walker wore his jersey today. We need to get them together for a picture.
Ok, clearly the pregnancy has taken over your brain, Lacy, it was like 150 degrees out and you are 10 months pregnant and have a busy toddler to chase after - you are nuts!
Hey girl! Avery is getting so big. She is adorable! You look great for ten months pregnant, too. I am glad I have your blogspot now. I can keep up to date on what is going on with The Williams. :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home