Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Tiny Tot Tales


I took Avery to storytime today, I knew I couldn't sit in the floor or on those little chairs,but I thought this might be the last time for a while, so I suffered through AND took pictures. (Avery- I hope you read this one day as a teenager and appreciate your Mommy). As usual, she loved the singing and dancing....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Her favorite part was the "shake your bean bag" song....
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


And at the end, she decided reading a book herself was more interesting than the teacher's story.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Afterward we went to the preschool section and played a little while before heading home for the day. Who knew the library was so much fun?!?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home