Sunday, October 21, 2007

Our First Day





Friday was our first full day at home. Davis had a lot of visitors, so he was snuggled and held all day long. I think his bottom has touched his bassinet or papasan maybe 2 total hourse since we've been home. That's ok though, he's only little once! MawMaw was here helping me,(that's her holding Davis- she doesn't like pictures).Aunt Leigh and Nana and Papa came down to visit, too. Avery was also loving all the company and attention. Daddy went to get groceries and bought her a big coloring aquadoodle pad. As you can she she loves it. I am still running on minimum sleep, seems like Davis has his days and nights mixed up right now. He is very sweet and content, just doesn't want to go to sleep till around 1. One look at that beautful face and you forget how tired you are!

1 Comments:

At October 21, 2007 at 10:36 PM , Blogger McKt said...

How precious! I have tons of adorable little boy Auburn outfits. I would love to bring the over to play dress up...and Nick never has to know. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home