Oak Mt. Farm






Friday was such a beautiful Fall day, Avery and I went to visit the animals at Oak Mt. Farm. When we first got there, Avery almost stepped in poop so I told her to watch out for the poo-poo. She said that the rest of our time there. She told everybody and every animal "Watch out-poo poo!" She got to visit her usual favorite, the pig, as well as the chick-chick, ducks, goats, and donkeys. She really liked the bunnies this time, we've never gotten up cloe to them before. On Saturday, the weather was back to being hot again, so I am glad we took time to enjoy the awesome weather!Avery absolutely loves animals AND being outside!


1 Comments:
We loved Oak Mt. Farm when we lived there. Josh and I used to take Molly, our dog, up there. We didn't have Lilly yet. She got to go but in my tummy! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home