Sunday, April 26, 2009

Dave Matthews- Nashville



Ok, so we hardly ever get a date nite, and here we are going to two concerts within the month!
Don't worry, we have nothing else planned till October.

BUT- we went to Nashville to see Dave last nite and of course, he was AWESOME.
The best part was staying and MaryJo's ROCKIN house and meeting up after the concert with her, Nate, Jennifer and Brandon.

MJ- I had so much fun, thanks for being the hostess with the mostess and we will be back REALLLLLLLLy soon.
I love Nashville!

(Funny story- We sat behind two girls...very nice.young. We got to talking about our kids, being married, etc. and they said: Well, its good that you still get out. hahahaha I told Nick I guess we really are getting old if people are surprised we still go hear music.lol)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home