Sunday, April 26, 2009

Averyisms

Havent done these in a while, I could write a book. This child talks from sun up to sun down. ha!

** At bible class tonite we were talking about water, how God gave us water and the different things we can do with it.(drink, bathe, grow plants, etc...) I held up a picture of an ocean and beach.
Me: : Ok kids what is this?
Avery: The beach!!!
Me: Right, now what can we do with this water?
Avery: Pee in it!!!

**Discussing why Avery will NOT sleep in her room...
Avery: Mommy, could you get Jesus to come take care of these monsters in my room?

** She told me that she wanted a sister and I needed to get one in my tummy.
I told her it ain't happening.

**Nick cooked dinner last week.(its hard to remember she's only 3)
Avery: Daddy, this supper is DELICIOUS.
Daddy: Why thank you Avery, Im glad you like it.
Avery: Congratulations Mommy. DO you know what that means?

** We were out of juice and I hvent had time to go to the store. Avery doesnt like milk and was getting a little irritated with me...As Nick was leaving for work she said: " Daddy, do you have a credit card? Mommy needs to go to the store and get me some juice!"

1 Comments:

At April 30, 2009 at 8:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL!! I love it. Nicholas wants a baby too...same answer over here :o)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home