Sunday, April 26, 2009

WSP- Orange Beach 2009








Last weekend, Nick and I got to go down to Orange Beach for the weekend. We got a little "kid-free" vacation and two wonderful nites of Widespread Panic. The only bummer was the beach was cold. But I can't complain, I love the beach and I'll take it anyway I can get it!

Keller Williams and the North Mississippi All-stars, two other groups we like, opened for WSP so we got a special treat with that. Its hard to believe we've been going to see them for over 10 years.

Don't have lots of pictures, couldn't bring cameras and I don't think you'd like to see me on the beach. I'll save all those for when we take the kids in June!

Thanks so much to Nana & Papa who kept the kids all weekend. They had a blast and I hope they didn't wear out their welcome:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home