Easter 2009








So Easter was a little Different this year....There was no family picture in cute matching outfits, no "everybody fill up a pew" at church, no waking up Sunday morning to a basket full of surprises. Nick went to Marion Street, Avery went with MawMaw, and Davis & I were at the hospital. BUT, we were all able to meet up Sunday afternoon at Mom's house for some yummy lunch a ala Leigh. After a minor stove mishap, the kids got to play outside& hunt some eggs. And play on the tractor. What's an Easter post without a shot on the Kubota?
I explained to Avery that the Easter Bunny would wait till Monday to bring her & Davis's goodies since he was in the hospital, so that worked for her.
I swear I'm getting like my Mom. I put everything in the baskets, kids loved it, and I'm still finding stuff today that I forgot to put out. Mommy brain!
Hope everyone had a blessed Easter.


1 Comments:
Has anyone ever told you Davis looks like your dad? Maybe it is just me...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home