Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Observations

* Haven't had time to blog. It's my therapy and I miss it. I'll be catching up...soon.

* Kate & I really should have contacted the reality show people when we decided to try and open a store with 4 kids under 4 running afoot. Never a dull moment!

* Went to Panic last weekend. Loved it. I am amazed at how high tech the hippies have become. (myself included). Used to you got a "moontimes" in the mail, mapped out your summer tour plan, & showed up at the shows with a little notepad and pencil to jot down setlists. If you missed a song, you asked around the next day or checked Everyday Companion when you got home. Now, WSP has their own ticketing service, Fan Community, FB page...They are on twitter, and people text the songs back & forth...everyone knows the complete show before midnight. Jimmy Herring has brought the band back to stardom. I love it.

* Avery is the smartest little thing around. I haven't posted some of her silliness in awhile. She told Nick last nite that supper was "delicious." She also told him to give me the credit card so I could go buy her juice today. On another note, she has broken 2 pairs of glasses twice in one month. We are doewn to no glasses as of now.

*Davis is getting bigger everyday. He cracks us up. His latest tactic is to sit on Avery and pin her down when she has something he wants. Pretty good strategy. He has also started little fits. Not cool. But he always give you that little smile that makes it hard to get on to him!

* Nick is working 3, yes 3 j-o-b's. Landscaping, The Tavern at nite, and reffing Soccer on Saturdays. Thanks to my hard-working hubby I am able to work day and nite (for free) to get this store open!!!

TO my fellow bloggers sorry for lack of posts. I am just trying to keep my head above water these days!

xoxo,
Lacy

2 Comments:

At April 23, 2009 at 12:58 AM , Blogger Laurel said...

whew! what an update...when do you sleep, sister?

and, i LOVE how you still LOVE Panic.

 
At April 23, 2009 at 1:18 PM , Blogger The Montgomery Family said...

Wow you are one busy lady! Good luck with the store opening! Sounds like a great opportunity!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home