Best Friends

These are my roomies. Yes, I still call them that, although we haven't lived together in 7 years. Lori, Nicole, Mary Jo and I met in 1996 when we were all in the same Phi Mu pledge class. We have been inseperable ever since. These girls are my best friends in the world. Why am I writing about them today? Well, Nicole just had a baby boy, Evan!!! And as fate would have it, it is also Lori's birthday. Mj and I can just bask in their fun today. We girls have been through it all: yearly beach trips, girls' weekends, inside jokes, and unforgettable laughs. We have been in each others' weddings and given each other baby showers. We have also had rough times- seen each other through illnesses, bad jobs, and even deaths. Tonite though, we celebrate another birth into our little "family." Even though we still don't all live in the same city, I know I can count on them forever!!! Love you guys!!


1 Comments:
Oh Lacy....hell of a past few days and just stumbled upon that and made me cry. You're so sweet...miss you!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home