Congrats Leigh and Josh!

Saturday we had a party at the river house to celebrate the marraige of Leigh and Josh. It was a great time! I got to see alot of people I hadn't seen in a LONG time. Always great to catch up with old friends!

Maw Maw kept Avery so I actually got to go out on the boat and relax! Special thanks to Amy C who helped plan all of this...Fun times!! On a sad note, it was Clay's last nite in town. Back to Japan for a few more months :( When he comes back, baby Davis will be here! Speaking of babies, I got to see one of my best friends, Nicole. She only has about 3 weeks left of her pregnancy *(so jealous) and she looks awesome! Hang in there! As for me...3 more months!


1 Comments:
thanks for having us Saturday! we had a blast and enjoyed seeing everyone...esp. my mini high school reunion! ha hope all is well in b'ham.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home