19 months old!!!

Avery is 19 months today, and in honor of that, I am going to list her Top 19.
1. Daci. (paci)
2. Blankie. (although 1 and 2 would be a pretty tough race)
3. Cocs. (her crocs) She wants them on from the minute she wakes up
4. Cheese. shredded, cubed, sliced, string, it really doesn't matter
5. Water. The pool, the beach, the bathtub...
6. Dressing up in Mommy's clothes (or Daddy's)
7. noney (money!)
8. Singing the If you're happy and you know it song...she says "hop=py"
9.Stickers
10. Babies.(real or pretend)
11. Bubbles
12. Jewelry-esp. bracelets!
13.Colors
14. Tormenting Harley.
15. The lawn mower
16.Makeup
17. Dancing
18. Jumping
19. Playing Daddy's drums (17, 18 and 19 can all be done simultaneously)


3 Comments:
I love this!!
I love that money is one of them!
Can you believe our little girls have gotten so big. Little princess.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home