Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Summer Fun...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Yesterday, Avery and I went to make cards to send to the troops. It was part of our Mom's club kid's craft. We tried to make a handprint as you can see in the picture, but it was a little smeared. Oh well, it is the thought that counts! Avery had fun playing with her friends, but she was a little tired. We started swim lessons that morning. She did very well, considering the 7:45 a.m. wake up call. I literally dressed her asleep and took her to the car. When I told her we were going to the pool, she perked up and ate her cheerios and juice on the way. She did very well I thought, considering she was the youngest in the class, she hung in there with the others. Today she was a little more clingy. I think it was because the water was SO cold. She kept saying "cole" "cole," so unless we were moving, she was probably freezing! But I am proud that she tried to blow bubbles today!! She actually licked the water like a dog, but at least she put her face in it! Way to go Aves!! We still have another week and a half, so who knows, she could be an olympic swimmer by then!

1 Comments:

At July 11, 2007 at 7:43 AM , Blogger BlessedMom said...

I think she was just missed Cole...she wasn't cold!! Hate that we're missing you in swim lessons. Miss you guys!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home