Bye Bye pool

I hate to say it, but it sure was nice to sleep "in" (although it was 8:15) this morning. Avery finished her swim lessons yesterday. After two weeks of mommy and me classes, she has definitely learned to kick. She lays in the floor on her back or on her tummy in the bathtub (as seen above) and says "kick!" "kick!" She loved lessons except when Ms. Kimberly tried to make her do things with her, not me. Avery got mad and Ms. Kimberly said, "I know I am not your Mommy but we are just going down here to touch the rope and we will go right back to Mommy." SO then Avery yells everytime Kimberly gets her..."Not my mommy! Not my mommy!" I guess I will never have to worry about her getting kidnapped... Everyday when we would leave Avery says "Bye Bye pool!" She really is a little fish so we will keep up our lessons in the bath and in the kiddie pool till next year!


2 Comments:
Look at that white tush! Too cute.
I am loving these pictures! Maybe next summer we can take all of our kids to the pool and hang out . . . we'll have a blast! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home