Happy Anniversary to us!

This weekend, Nick and I went to Atlanta to celebrate our 5 year anniversary (a little late). We've been together 12 years this month, but whose counting!?! Thanks to Nana and Papa, my wonderful in-laws for keeping Avery. I missed her terribly but we did have a fun time! We stayed at the Marriot Marquis which was Fabulous!! Friday nite we had sushi(don't worry, I had the california roll) and met up with our good friends, Blue and Rachel. Saturday, we played at Dave and Busters during the day(I beat Nick at air hockey but he outscored me in basketball, like 100-1 !) We went to the Braves game that nite. They beat the Cardinals 14-6 and we were part of the record crowd! Fun times...except the marta (nasty!) and my swollen feet. Nick said I looked like a hobbit. Ah, the joys of pregnancy!!! On Sunday we went to the Georgia Aquarium which was awesome! A wonderful weekend...we even came home to a clean house and a mowed lawn!! Can't beat that!!




3 Comments:
Sounds like you guys had a great time!! I'm jealous of all your fun. :)
oh my and i thought 6.5 was a long time...but at least ya'll are married now! =) congrats and glad ya'll had a great weekend!
We spent our 6 year anniversary in Atlanta, Six Flags and the aquarium! Glad you got some time for the just the two of you, Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home