The life and times of the Williams family-
Nick, Lacy, Avery & Davis
Monday, April 27, 2009
The land of single socks
Does anybody else have this in their home? It drives me crazy. The bin where all the lonely socks go to die. I am washing one more load of clothes and if their mates don't turn up, they are outta here!
The single sock basket lives at our house too! What really bugs me is when I finally throw away all of the single socks....without fail two days later, several matches turn up in a load of laundry. I can't stand doing laundry.
Hey Girls, here's a hint from my sweet daddy, who sold & services washing machines. Pin the little socks together w/a safety pin--saves time & possibly service calls. Tiny socks can end up in the pump of the washer, clogging it. That's just one of life's practical little lessons I learned from my daddy.
wife to Nick, Mommy to Avery & Davis, Sister, Daughter, Friend...Happy to be working now and being able to bring my kiddos with me. I love watching my beautiful babies grow!
3 Comments:
The single sock basket lives at our house too! What really bugs me is when I finally throw away all of the single socks....without fail two days later, several matches turn up in a load of laundry. I can't stand doing laundry.
I have so many single socks I have separate baskets for whites and colors...ridiculous!
Hey Girls, here's a hint from my sweet daddy, who sold & services washing machines. Pin the little socks together w/a safety pin--saves time & possibly service calls. Tiny socks can end up in the pump of the washer, clogging it. That's just one of life's practical little lessons I learned from my daddy.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home