Thursday, January 15, 2009

No, I don't "work"

Being a Stay-at-Home Mom really is the best job I could ask for. I know I am really going to miss these lazy days when I have to go back to work. To be honest, when I was working, I used to think..."How do people stay home all day with their kids? I would get bored." Everyone knows I like to stay on the go. This year is proving no different. Maybe you will cut me a break if you drop by and the house isn't spotless. Just this month, I
* Started my own business by Becoming a
Thirty-One consultant
* Volunteered to Head up a Committee for the Chili Challenge & Silent Auction (a benefit for Hospice.
* Started a team to walk in the March of Dimes March for Babies in April.
* am going to babysit Evan, one of my BFF's :) little boys 2-3 days a week
* am helping in the Preschool 2 class at church
I am not writing about this to brag, but to encourage you to join me! (Well except for the keeping Evan part). Click on any of the highlighted words to learn more. Happy 2009!

2 Comments:

At January 15, 2009 at 7:42 PM , Blogger The Terrys said...

WOW! That is alot of doing!!!

 
At January 16, 2009 at 9:09 AM , Blogger Pat Williams said...

What's the saying about if you want to get something done, give it to a mom???

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home