The life and times of the Williams family-
Nick, Lacy, Avery & Davis
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Home Improvement 101
Thanks to Josh's help, we now have two working, beautiful faucets!!! He & Nick spent Sunday afternoon on this little project, and as you can see, had some good helpers.
I LOVE your bathroom mirror! Did you change it out or was it like that when you bought it? I am looking for tips because I am wanting to do the same in our master bathroom...: (It's Allison Legg)
wife to Nick, Mommy to Avery & Davis, Sister, Daughter, Friend...Happy to be working now and being able to bring my kiddos with me. I love watching my beautiful babies grow!
3 Comments:
I LOVE your bathroom mirror! Did you change it out or was it like that when you bought it? I am looking for tips because I am wanting to do the same in our master bathroom...: (It's Allison Legg)
my cousin Heath( Alison's brother) made it- let me ask him:)
Looks great!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home