Our new addition

Ok, after I read the article in the paper yesterday about all the unadopted animals, I was determined to save one. Avery had been wanting a kitten for a long time, so we caved. Here is Belle.
Belle is actually a boy, but Avery had the name picked out and there was no changing her mind. We don't get to pick him up until tomorrow afternoon, he is being, um altered tonite.


6 Comments:
You have such a good heart! How do you think the dogs will adjust to your newest addition?
Well, if he is, um, altered, I guess Belle will fit after all, right? That's cool you saved that sweet little kitten. Since you didn't have enough little people/animals to keep up with already...
Congrats on the new addition! We used to have a two cats that I absolutely loved. Avery will have fun with her new kitten I'm sure!
Cute--can't wait to meet him in person, or should I say cat? He will probably have the doggies "whipped in line" soon-ha.
My very first cat when I was on my own was named, "Chester" and she was sweet as could be. The problem was Chester was really a boy. I didn't care. i loved her just the same.
it doesn't matter. I didn't do any damage to that sweet kitty.
boys-girls--who cares they are all kitty-kats.
how sweet!!!!!!
we had a boy kitty named Belle too when I was little! it evolved into "belle-boy"
you do have a heart of gold!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home