BUNCO
I hosted bunco last nite for all the girls from church. We didn't end up playing, we were having too much fun talking. I could have sat all nite and chatted but you guys left me! Just kidding...
I would like to take this time to say how much I L-O-V-E Marion Street. Especially,the ladies. When we moved back home, there was really no question we would place membership here. I liked the people, how the services were set up, and the general "attitude" of all the members. You don't get the Self-Righteous vibe at Marion Street, and it truly is a family.
But, what truly made our decision was the women. (Nick wanted to attend here too,of course, but I don't think he "got" how important it is for me to have a network of ladies close at hand) We have recieved so many nice notes, emails, and simple friendly gestures. The men are great, but the ladies always seem to shine in my eyes :)
I knew most of these people from high school, but I have also made some wonderful new friends. Having positive women that you can count on, vent to, AND who share your same core beliefs is SO important. I always feel so uplifted after a nite like last nite. Thanks ladies.


5 Comments:
We are SO glad yall are at Marion Street! We love you guys!!!!
That's exactly how I feel about the women at Marion Street - old, young and in-between! I blogged about it once, how the women are the ones behind the scenes, making the difference between a really strong church and one that is dying. I'm so glad you and your family are a part of our church family! Last night was fun!
How great is that! That is how I feel about the girls at our church. It is so good to have a good church family.
It is much easier for me to make the right decisions when I have friends around me that believe in the same values I do and support my decisions. We are so blessed to have ya'll at Marion Street!
Papa & I are twice blessed to have y'all at Marion St. It's such an encouragement to me. Thank you for being good children & parents.
Love y'all.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home