The life and times of the Williams family-
Nick, Lacy, Avery & Davis
Thursday, January 15, 2009
$107
After reading Sherry and Devon's blogs about saving big at Publix, I tried my hand today. With my baby club coupons, doubled coupons, and BOGO...I got all of this! (Notice there is a jumbo size box of diapers, and our meal for tonite!) I saved $37. I'm getting there girls...
wife to Nick, Mommy to Avery & Davis, Sister, Daughter, Friend...Happy to be working now and being able to bring my kiddos with me. I love watching my beautiful babies grow!
3 Comments:
Dang! You girls are going to "talk" me into this, aren't you?! Now, I have to try my hands at this "saving money" thing. Pressure's on :)
Good job! Feels good, doesn't it?
Ha! I love starting a trend...even though it really didn't start with me. Whatever, I'll claim it! :)
I'm impressed that you set up that many groceries for a picture. My pic was only like 15 things!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home