Thursday, August 16, 2007

McWane

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Avery and I met some of our Moms club friends at the McWane Center. I was very excited because we had never been. I thought some of the stuff might be over Avery's head, but she loved it! Especially the fish (PISH!!) and Bob the Builder.
She has never even seen the show but really liked the exhibit.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The best part of the day was when Avery climbed all the way to the top of the mice house and started crying for Mommy. Picture an 8 month pregnant woman trying to get to the top of this to get her little girl!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

We are gonna go back next week with Daddy so the parents can have some fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home