Saturday, August 11, 2007

Weekend Fun!

Friday night, Nick, Avery and I went to STIX with Ben and Linz. Not sure what we were thinking...eating in front of an open flame when its 100 degrees outside....but we had a good time!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Not only are Ben and Linz fam, they are two of our very best friends. We are so excited about thier upcoming wedding and that we get to all be apart of it!!! The best part of the evening was watching Avery try to eat rice with her chopsticks. I am not brave or patient enough to even try this! She also interuppted the date of the "famous" Ross Wilson (from Two-a-days.) She walked right up to his table and said HI!

On Saturday, Avery and I went to a birthday party for one of her friends. She had an awesome time playing outside and splashing in the pool! And of course, Mommy enjoyed adult company. That nite, our neighbors cooked dinner and we had fun hanging out with them. Avery chased their cat all nite and provided free entertainment as usual!

Today at church, they spoke about being a cheerful giver. Well, Avery did this for sure. She was so excited to put her "non-ey" in the basket. But, as we tried to pass it on, she tried to take out a check and the money she had put in. She kept saying bye-bye non-ey. Non-ey gone gone!!! This girl is too smart for her own good!!

Ok, now to brag a little....Daddy and I decided to start writing down words that Avery knows. Not just things she repeats, words that she really knows what they mean. We have over 100!!! Pretty wonderful for a 19 month old, if you ask me!!! I really couldn't believe it until we started keeping up with it! I am gonna type it up and put it in her baby book. Keep it up Avery, Mommy and Daddy would love to NOT have to pay for college!!!!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home