I-be and Rye-ee

Once again I am saved by my family. My sister Ivy drove from Athens to Maylene last nite to stay with Avery today for my doctor's appointment. This is no small feat considering 1. She has a 21 month old, and 2. Her DVD is broken in the car. Riley and Avery are two months apart, and since birth they have been more like brother and sister (maybe even more like twins) than cousins! They LOVE, LOVE, each other (note the picture above of Avery about to plant a big wet one on Riley) and they also fight just like brothers and sisters. It is always so fun to see them together. Avery was so excited to have them both here- she loves her Aunt Ivy, too!!

She has said Ivy's name for a while, but know it is more pronounced and a little quicker, so it sounds more like "Bobby." I cracked up all nite at her calling my little sister Bobby!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home