Me & Avery
Here are a few of the pictures from our photoshoot Friday. I hesitated to do these, being so conscious of how BIG I am, but I am so glad I did. We got a big pic of Me, Avery and the belly for the nursery, which I know I will cherish. Its amazing even with blonde hair, brown eyes, and a tan, she still looks just like her Daddy!!!
Avery is 19 1/2 months old, I am 30 weeks preggo!!! Only a couple more months (or if Davis turns out to be like Avery...6 weeks!)





2 Comments:
BEAUTIFUL!!!!
Great pics!
Am loving your blog - you are doing a great job with it!
You know, I got to thinking the other day, what we could have done if we had had Photoshop and internet in school....how times change!! Instead of passing notes we all would have been texting - I DK, MY BFF Jill?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home