Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Davis Update!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Today I went for the infamous 3 hour sugar test. I am happy to say I passed!!! No gestational diabetes, and most importantly, I can enjoy these last 6-8 weeks with NO dieting. There will be plenty of time for that.
Now for the fun part- the 4-D!!! Davis is already 3 and a half pounds. I measured at 30 weeks 3 days, so he will be here in a couple of months. They are guessing around the first weekend or second week of October. We cannot wait to meet our little man! Doc still says he will be tall, probably 8 + lbs.
As you can see from the picture, he is a cutie already! He smiled alot during the 4-D session. Nick and I couldn't beleieve it. I hope this means he is going to be a happy, laid-back baby. He has the cutest little chubby cheeks and he has Nick's nose. Looks like Avery from the eyes up and maybe even her chin.... I was so excited to take the pictures home to Avery to see her little brother. When I showed them to her she said..."Puppy!Puppy!"

1 Comments:

At August 19, 2007 at 11:01 PM , Blogger Jenny G said...

YEAH! I'm so glad you passed!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home