Fun with Ma-moo


First of all, let me say I have the best "in-laws" (I hate that word) ever! Papa Junie drove Nana all the way down here so Avery wouldn't have to sit at the doctor's office for three hours with me yesterday. They really were lifesavers! While she was here, Aunt Julie and Matthew came over to play. Notice we had to move the slide inside due to the heat, but the cousins had a great time!!!
As for Mommy, I failed the sugar test at my doctor's appointment. Now, I have to go back next week for the 4 hour test. BOO!!! If I fail this, I have gestational diabetes...but the doctor thinks I will be fine. Hopefully it was just a fluke. Everything else was great, and I get to have a 4-D with video and everything next week of our little man. I can't wait!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home