Tuesday, October 21, 2008

addendum to "busted"

Nick just told me when he was grilling the pork chops for dinner, Avery came outside and said, "Raise your hand if you have diharreha."

6 Comments:

At October 22, 2008 at 7:28 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

HILARIOUS!!! she is one funny little girl!

 
At October 22, 2008 at 7:31 AM , Blogger Christiana said...

LOL...you have quite the comedian on your hands. I'm still laughing. :)

 
At October 22, 2008 at 8:11 AM , Blogger Rebekah D. said...

If you're riding in a Chevy and your pants are feeling heavy...

Great, now I'll have THAT song in my mind all day!

 
At October 22, 2008 at 8:56 AM , Blogger McKt said...

That little girl is never at a loss for words. Too funny.

 
At October 22, 2008 at 10:35 AM , Blogger The Terrys said...

I don't mean to sound dumb, but I can't believe she knows what that is! I laughed my but off on this one! And trust me, as you will see by the post I am about to do, I needed it today!

 
At October 22, 2008 at 1:13 PM , Blogger Radiant Rubies Thirty One Team! said...

That is SO funny. ha ha She would fit right in at our house!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home