One liners of the week
* Avery told me Sunday when I was getting ready..."oh Mommy, you look so beautiful! You're my best friend." :)
* Last nite we met the Williams family for dinner. Avery laid several selections from Cracker Barrell on the counter to purchase. I asked her where her "monies" were to pay for that. She thought for about one second and said "Um, in Nana's purse."
* Avery was sitting in OUR bed, as usual, watching her good nite show. Nick & I were making lunches and talking in the kitchen (I guess a little too long for Avery's liking.) She yelled, "Hey! I'm all alone in here!!!"


4 Comments:
I love that the monies are in Nana's purse! Walker always says his money is for his piggy bank and Grammy's money is to "wait pay."
Love these. I need to do better at writing down the day-to-day funnyness...
Jaime I have got to add you to the blog roll:) I keep forgetting!!!
Listen, I am in the throws of working on my graduation requirement paper. And may I please say...I laughed so hard! Praise God for your little ones! Avery keeps me in stitches. I hope that one day I have a kid with a great personality like that. If I have a little DUD with no personality...I will die!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home