Monday, October 13, 2008

Sneak Preview



Who knows what we will actually end up wearing Halloween nite, but this too is Hilarious not to share!

9 Comments:

At October 13, 2008 at 11:31 AM , Blogger Radiant Rubies Thirty One Team! said...

That is SO funny and cute! I love it!

 
At October 13, 2008 at 3:10 PM , Blogger The Terrys said...

OH MY GOSH! They are too cute! Can I take them home with me??? ; )

 
At October 13, 2008 at 6:24 PM , Blogger The Keoughs said...

I am so unbelievably jealous right now. I so wanted my kids to be something "together". Not so much - but then, i didn't make them this year......look out next year!!! LOOK OUT!!!!!!!

 
At October 13, 2008 at 9:29 PM , Blogger mwmarks1 said...

hahahaha! Love it!

 
At October 13, 2008 at 11:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

PRECIOUS!!!

 
At October 14, 2008 at 7:53 AM , Blogger Pat Williams said...

Too cute!!! I've had my smile of the day! Love 'em,
Nana

 
At October 14, 2008 at 11:07 AM , Blogger Michelle and Jason said...

Davis looks HILARIOUS . . . I'm not showing Jason these pictures. He'll be soooooooo jealous of the awesome Yoda costume! Now, Avery is just plain cute as a button!

 
At October 14, 2008 at 12:53 PM , Blogger Rebekah D. said...

That's really funny. Love the Yoda.

 
At October 15, 2008 at 8:25 AM , Blogger Jenny said...

SO cute Lacy! I love it!
Thanks for your sweet comments:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home