Monday, October 13, 2008

School Pics....I can't decide!!!



9 Comments:

At October 13, 2008 at 5:42 PM , Blogger Laurel said...

All adorable...but I vote for the last one!
I love her cute glasses, cute smile and mainly because it looks like a good ole' school picture with the plain background!

 
At October 13, 2008 at 6:25 PM , Blogger The Keoughs said...

get them all.

 
At October 13, 2008 at 9:44 PM , Blogger Jaime said...

I like #3 the best... just all around cute picture.

Are you going to UNA's Homecoming next week?

 
At October 13, 2008 at 11:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I personally would get either the 2nd or the 3rd one. She's definitely not camera shy :o)

 
At October 14, 2008 at 2:58 AM , Blogger momx2 said...

Thanks for all the advice!

no, cant go to Homecoming, Its Davis's birthday party!

 
At October 14, 2008 at 7:50 AM , Blogger Pat Williams said...

They are all precious, but I vote for #3. What a cute little schoolgirl! Love her.
Nana

 
At October 14, 2008 at 8:37 AM , Blogger McKt said...

I love #3. I know you don't see as much of the adorable outfit, but her smile is priceless.
It is a shame you don't have more pictures of her. ;)

 
At October 14, 2008 at 11:06 AM , Blogger Michelle and Jason said...

I love them all, and I definitely think you should invest in all of them - but, number 3 is my favorite! Look how cute she is!!

 
At October 14, 2008 at 9:27 PM , Blogger Leanne Helums said...

Go with the 3rd one. It is just too cute.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home