What a day!!!
Saturday we enjoyed a long day of football, family, and friends. Davis and Avery were little troopers and hung in there till the AUBURN game was almost over! Some pics from the day:
Davis experienced his first "Smoke the Hogs " Party, and Daddy's b-b-q
Avery ate lots of Cookie Cake
DayDay intently watched BAMA beat the Hogs, but cried everytime someone yelled or clapped...so tender-hearted
Both kiddos enjoyed playing with Cam, Savannah & Will
DayDay got tired of football and tried on Misty's hat
Aves & I went to Tyler's Party

Avery, in her fourth outfit of the day, did some hula hooping
And what's a Football Saturday without a TEA PARTY!!!??? Avery treated us all.


2 Comments:
Did Misty come solo?! Now, she's a smart one if she did! I didn't even think about that - man, I would've loved to left the kids with Jason and come play with you guys!
The little hostess w/the mostest!
Hugs, Nana
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home