I think you and I must be on the same wavelength today.
Sun Drop - You know it's my drug. You should introduce Michelle to Sun Drop. Last time I shared Sun Drop with someone from the B'ham area I got her hooked.
5:25 - Go, Lacy! Keep it up! I'm with ya, sister. I was alone this morning, so I jogged... for 3.5 miles! Go, me! It's been a long time since I've gone that far, but in the cool of the just-before-dawn, it didn't seem that far at all.
Fall stuff - I just uncovered my box of fall stuff in the shed today, and I was wondering the same thing. I'm thinking the time is right for scarecrows, mums and pumpkins, but not quite yet for witches and jack-o-lanterns. But hey, I'm no Martha Stewart.
Too early to start decorating?? Seriously? Pull out those scarecrows. Sept 15th is the day in my house that we get to start decorating. So, you're actually late according to the philosophy of Lara.
wife to Nick, Mommy to Avery & Davis, Sister, Daughter, Friend...Happy to be working now and being able to bring my kiddos with me. I love watching my beautiful babies grow!
6 Comments:
Sun Drop? Never heard of it.
5:25? You's crazy.
Too soon to decorate? Uh, heck no; bring out the mums and pumpkins!!
I love, love, love Sun Drop!!! I can't ever find it.
I with you on all of it except the 5:25. I am up by 5:45 which is not much better.
I think you and I must be on the same wavelength today.
Sun Drop - You know it's my drug. You should introduce Michelle to Sun Drop. Last time I shared Sun Drop with someone from the B'ham area I got her hooked.
5:25 - Go, Lacy! Keep it up! I'm with ya, sister. I was alone this morning, so I jogged... for 3.5 miles! Go, me! It's been a long time since I've gone that far, but in the cool of the just-before-dawn, it didn't seem that far at all.
Fall stuff - I just uncovered my box of fall stuff in the shed today, and I was wondering the same thing. I'm thinking the time is right for scarecrows, mums and pumpkins, but not quite yet for witches and jack-o-lanterns. But hey, I'm no Martha Stewart.
Ok Michelle, I cannot believe that. Im giving you one today.
And Rebekah, good for you too! I can't do it everyday, but I am trying to get up three days a week...
Too early to start decorating??
Seriously?
Pull out those scarecrows.
Sept 15th is the day in my house that we get to start decorating. So, you're actually late according to the philosophy of Lara.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home