The life and times of the Williams family-
Nick, Lacy, Avery & Davis
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Trying to get Brother to Convert...
Avery tried the sweet approach first... Maybe a more direct approach? Yelling "War Eagle" while using my shaker??? She eventually just put the Shaker in his hand.
I feel confident with Avery on our side, she will be able to bring Davis over. Brilliant idea choosing her to start on our side, cause I don't think anyone will be changing her mind! I give it 1.5 years and Nick will be cheering alone!
wife to Nick, Mommy to Avery & Davis, Sister, Daughter, Friend...Happy to be working now and being able to bring my kiddos with me. I love watching my beautiful babies grow!
2 Comments:
Looks like a fun day for everybody!
I feel confident with Avery on our side, she will be able to bring Davis over. Brilliant idea choosing her to start on our side, cause I don't think anyone will be changing her mind! I give it 1.5 years and Nick will be cheering alone!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home