Sunday, September 16, 2007

Smoke the Hogs!!!








Nick had his 4th annual "Smoke the Hogs" party Saturday. This is when he smokes a boston butt all nite, then people come over for the game the next day to eat, & hopefully watch a Bama victory. Since Auburn had already played and LOST, I let Avery wear her Bama cheerleading outfit for the occasion. (This is for you Williams family and Aunt Leigh!!It won't be worn again....) She even tried on Daddy's Bama hat. We had a good time watching the game with some friends. Avery loved having an audience and watching the "ootball" game as well.

1 Comments:

At September 17, 2007 at 9:08 AM , Blogger McKt said...

I can't believe you let that happen. I;m just kidding. We went out to eat after the game, all in our orange and blue garb, and Eli had a huge dirty diaper and I am convinced that it is because he wanted to change his clothes. Sorry we didn't make it down there, both boys were in bed by 7. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home