Full Circle
I can remember when my Mom and us girls would come home from the grocery store. I was about 6 and I the conversation between my parents went something like this:
Dad: Why did you buy this (insert random grocery store item here)?
Mom: I did not know it was in the cart.
Dad: So you bought this, got it home, and didn't know it?
Mom:I guess so.
I'm sure my Dad was thinking she was crazy or lying. But the things we used to sneak in that grocery cart......
I am totally starting to get it. Yesterday in a mad rush to Publix before the game, I came home to find several things I apparently paid for, but did not know about. (I have the receipt!) Avery managed to sneak a Mickey Mouse doll, some Desenex,marshmallows, and a pre-packaged "southern dinner." We actually used the marshmaillows in some trail mix last nite, so I am glad she got those. She took the tag off the Mickey before I could catch her, so she's keeping that too. I was too lazy to worry about the other two until I saw the Desenex was $7!! We don't have a problem with feet around here, so I'm taking that back! (And then going to Starbucks.)


1 Comments:
HILARIOUS!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home