Just thinking
•Even with this fancy phone & all it's gadgets, I still make a to-do list everyday. Something about crossing each item off....I even make my to-do lists like an outline , with subtitles and bullets . I'm such a dork.
•Sometimes I worry if I am making Avery grow up too fast. It's just cause she's so stinkin smart. I caught myself tonite saying "take these dirty clothes to the laundry room..." & "Bring me the carpet cleaner out of my closet..." Am I a bad Mommy?
• Last nite I dreamed Davis said his first word. We were driving to the beach , went thru the Chick-fil-a drive thru & Davis said "MORE CHICKEN!"


2 Comments:
You are not a bad mommy. However, I do think we have greater expectations of our 1st born. I speak from experience as a 1st born child & w/my own children.
Funny dream. Davis would want more food!
No, you are not a bad mommy! You are just teaching Avery how to be helpful, respectful, and responsible - something more ADULTS need to be :) But, about her being so smart - you're right!! It is so funny to listen to her and Kathleen carry on their little conversations.
And, about Davis wanting more chicken - why am I not surprised?!?!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home