Thursday, August 21, 2008

Of course, Avery had fun too!!!

Avery is to the age now, she can get her tokens (a.k.a. "monies") and play what she wants. The only problem is she will stick 4 or 5 tokens in one game. She doesn't realize you only need one. At one point she sat a whole cup of tokens down somewhere and we lost it. Luckily, Kathleen's Daddy found it. She ended up with over 60 points or whatever it is you get, but I lost one receipt, so she ended up with 4 tootsie roll pops. I guess we spent about $20 for those 5 cent suckers!

She & Kathleen rode the Barney ride together. I think this was her favorite this time, she rode it a hundred times!

She likes the picture machine, but doesn't sit still long enough to get a good one!

2 Comments:

At August 21, 2008 at 9:38 PM , Blogger Pat Williams said...

It touching to see "blankie" is close by. Love it.
Hugs, Nana

I missed talking to y'all today. I went over & spent the afternoon w/Mama Mot. She's doing very well.
She had been busy decoration for the luau they are having tomorrow. I took her a mumu & leis (left from y'all's rehearsal dinner) to wear.

 
At August 21, 2008 at 9:39 PM , Blogger Pat Williams said...

It's touching to see "blankie" is close by. Love it.
Hugs, Nana

I missed talking to y'all today. I went over & spent the afternoon w/Mama Mot. She's doing very well.
She had been busy decoration for the luau they are having tomorrow. I took her a mumu & leis (left from y'all's rehearsal dinner) to wear.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home