Monday, August 18, 2008

Bible Stories: Avery version

I was reading out of Avery's kid's Bible tonite. She has a few of these, and its always funny what she notices out of each one. Here are tonite's funnies:

ADAM & EVE:
We started with the story of the Garden of Eden. I told her God made Adam, then the animals, then he gave him a wife, Eve. She said "They got married?" "Where's her dress?" "Why they not have a wedding?"

Nick walked in shortly after and I said, "tell Daddy about the story of Adam & Eve."
She said "They get naked."
Which leads us to the story of Cain & Abel...hahaha

Noak & the Ark::
You know the story. We read it & Avery goes "He built a house boat."
I said "Yes, that's an ark. Would you have gotten in the ark if God told you to?"
She said, "I just wear my bathing suit and my life jacket so I not drown."

Baby Moses: If you read our blog, you already know what she thought the first time I read this story. This Bible had a different picture. I told "Remember baby Moses? He was put in the basket & the princess saved him from the river?"
She said "Yes. His boobies are showing."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home