Friday, August 22, 2008

Friday Funnies

My Boys!(Bonding)

I painted the kids some "beach buckets" today. We gathered up all the sand toys and divided them in the buckets. Can you tell that Avery's is overflowing and DayDay only has a purple shovel? hmmmmm

Avery made Davis into a "Prince." Pretty good job, considering she used the back of the sticker page!

7 Comments:

At August 22, 2008 at 9:06 PM , Blogger pallie said...

Hi Lacy! I'm Pallie, Laurel's sister, and I wanted to tell you how much I have enjoyed getting to know your family through your blog!

This is such a great keepsake for you and your kids!

Your pictures are so great, what kind of camera do you have?

 
At August 22, 2008 at 9:17 PM , Blogger momx2 said...

Thanks girl, that is so sweet. I am planning on making it into a scrapbook, so Im trying to keep up!!!
We all need to meet up & I'll bring my sisters, too. We seem so much alike!

Oh, & I have a nikon d40.

 
At August 23, 2008 at 8:02 AM , Blogger McKt said...

I love the picture of Davis and Nick. The combination of Davis getting so big and Nick getting so small makes Davis really look like the big kid he is! How precious.

Maybe Avery will share the contents of her bucket when you actually get to the beach. You can't blame the girl, she just wants to have first pick!

 
At August 23, 2008 at 10:37 PM , Blogger eva Maw Maw said...

I love all the pictures of my precous babies. I love you Avery and Davis.

 
At August 24, 2008 at 12:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE the beach buckets. What a great idea. Can I steal it? I'll give you credit for it :o)

 
At August 24, 2008 at 12:48 PM , Blogger momx2 said...

Sure & I will give you a tip...I used to make these alot when we would go to cheer & church camp for the girls to put junk in...Anyway, buy the Car wash buckets in the autmotive section! They are cheaper & they are easier to paint on!

 
At August 25, 2008 at 8:24 AM , Blogger Michelle and Jason said...

Lacy, you need to make these buckets as birthday presents for all the summer birthday parties you have to attend next year! What a terrific gift idea! And sooooo cute!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home