Friday, May 9, 2008

Avery's Recital



Thursday was Avery's first ballet recital. She had been talking about it all week and could not wait to wear her special tutu. She was SO excited about the flowers I tried to sneak and get for her & to see all of her family there. Once she came in with her class and saw Maw Maw, Nana, Papa, Christie, Julie, and Matthew, she REALLY hammed it up. I know I am partial, but I believe she was the best and most enthusiatic dancer out there. I am so proud of my little ballerina!

6 Comments:

At May 10, 2008 at 12:20 AM , Blogger Gillispie Blog said...

Okay, this is the cutest thing ever! I bet you were one proud mamma!

 
At May 10, 2008 at 2:58 PM , Blogger BlessedMom said...

She is pretty dang cute!! I'm not biased either, but I think she was the cutest one there! ;)

 
At May 10, 2008 at 3:34 PM , Blogger Michelle and Jason said...

Avery is so cute in her little leotard and tutu! And, it looks like she had such a great recital-you must be one proud Mommy!

 
At May 10, 2008 at 8:14 PM , Blogger Jenny G said...

There is nothing like your baby girl's first recital, I hope it's the first of many! Avery looks adorable!

 
At May 12, 2008 at 9:50 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

how precious! love the color of the nails and toes!!! she probably loved that as much as anything!!!! adorable.

 
At May 14, 2008 at 2:15 PM , Blogger Pat Williams said...

Nana's Little Ballerina. I hope she will always dance. Love her, DayDay, & Matthew, too. What a blessed Nana I am!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home