I just had to write this down
Avery cracks me up. Constantly. She is so smart sometimes it amazes me. Here are a few of the "jems" from today.
* When I was getting ready for the gym, she said, "A gonna put on mascara." (If it isnt funny enough that a 2 year old knows what mascara is) I said, "You don't need mascara, you are pretty without it." Avery said, "No, A is beautiful!"
* When she was getting out of the bathtub, she told her colors, "Don't have a come apart. It's ok, I get out now."
* I was about to feed Davis and brought some green beans to the table. Avery said, "No Day Day already had beans...he need carrots." I thought about it and she was right. He did have green beans last nite!
* I was telling Avery about Mothers Day and asked her if she wanted to get Mommy a present. She said "yea-s" I said,"What would you get Mommy?" A goes, "A necklace!"
Smart girl! Now go drop that hint to your Daddy.
One more I forgot:
I was packing and trying on clothes. I walk out in a brown top and Avery goes, "I Love it!"
THen she said "Go get your jewelries and ready to go."


1 Comments:
Isn't it scary when you realize your kids are ALREADY smarter than you? What are we going to do when our kids hit high school and become too smart for words? Oh yeah, that's right, we'll remember that we did the exact same thing until we had kids and realized we weren't so smart after all!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home