Linz's Beach Bash
This weekend, I headed down to the beach with 5 other girls to celebrate Linz's last month of freedom. Just kidding, we were very tame, just hanging out, swapping stories and enjoying some girl time. What happens in Destin stays in Destin, but here are some highlites:
Me and the Bride-to-be, Linz. Love ya girl!!!
Me and my long lost sister, Laurel
Eating TOOOO much at Lousiana Lagniappe
Cruising in the Avalanche
Checking out McGuires and figuring out what all the fuss about the Irish Wake is
Me, Lindsay, Princess Linz, and Angela ready to sing...Me and Bobby McGee, maybe???
Thanks girls, for welcoming the only married Mommy with open arms. (and listening to me talk about my kids all weekend) I had a BLAST! LW made me laugh constantly as always, and I cracked up watching the Ang's interact. Linz, you know how much I love you and Bennie, but it was awesome to get to hang out-just us- this weekend!
AND, I am so glad I met my female soul-mate, L. Seriously, we have so much in common it is scary. We wear the same size and share a love of shoes. Neither of us think its crazy to catch a flight to Chicago to shop at H & M. We are both Amazonly tall. We have the same taste in clothes. She is probably the only person who appreciates and understands that I have everything from Conway Twitty to Widespread Panic on my ipod. I just hate she is all the way in Nashville.
Again, thanks girls...I will Always remember the wonderful amenities of the Holiday Inn, the annoying Vandy's, our friend Troy, the beautiful blue t-shirt that was never worn, and the good company.


1 Comments:
Great post and you are too sweet!!!
I'll miss our converstaions interrupted by the air conditioner. ;) and at least y'all escaped the "vandy's"! geez~
Can't wait to see you and the kiddos soon!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home