"...godliness with contentment is great gain". 1Tim.6:6
How precious is this little child & what lessons can we learn from him? Our heavenly Father has given us all we need to be content, yet we, too often, murmur & complain. Let's count our blessings & be content. Start with our healthy babies. What special blessings they are!
wife to Nick, Mommy to Avery & Davis, Sister, Daughter, Friend...Happy to be working now and being able to bring my kiddos with me. I love watching my beautiful babies grow!
4 Comments:
Picture of contentment! I love it!
Hugs, Nana
"...godliness with contentment is great gain". 1Tim.6:6
How precious is this little child & what lessons can we learn from him? Our heavenly Father has given us all we need to be content, yet we, too often, murmur & complain. Let's count our blessings & be content. Start with our healthy babies. What special blessings they are!
"Full as a tick," must me another one of those southern phrases that I'm unfamiliar with!
"Full as a tick," must me another one of those southern phrases that I'm unfamiliar with!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home