Thursday, October 25, 2007

Thanks MOM!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Mom left this afternoon. :( Tonite will be the first night with no help, and I must admit I'm a little nervous.If Avery would sleep in her own bed, there would be no problems....Now I'm thinking- Will she get up when he wakes up every 2-3 hours? Will we end up with 4 in the bed? Will I ever sleep again? (Just kidding on the last one.) I miss her already and I know Avery and Davis do too. Here is Avery in her ladybug pj's and her new barbie Maw-Maw got her.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

If you are wondering what's up with her hair, Mom put pin curls in it last night...She looked adorable for school today.
Thanks again Mom!

2 Comments:

At October 25, 2007 at 11:23 PM , Blogger Jenny G said...

I am thinking about you tonight, Lacy and said a little prayer, hope all goes well!

 
At October 26, 2007 at 3:46 PM , Blogger Michelle and Jason said...

Lacy, I am dreading that first night alone!! I read about how it went, but wanted to let you know that if you need anything, ANYTHING, call me day or night; I'll probably be awake. Give me a call!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home