Saturday, September 29, 2007

Baby Shower!

Buy Digital Prints



Buy Digital Prints



Buy Digital Prints



Buy Digital Prints



Buy Digital Prints



Buy Digital Prints



Buy Digital Prints



Buy Digital Prints



Buy Digital Prints



Buy Digital Prints



Today, my wonderful sis-in-laws, Christie and Julie, gave me a baby shower. We had so much fun and I got lots of cute little boy things!! I was so happy that most everyone got to come except a few family members who were sick or had sick kids. A few of my out-of-town friends couldn't come, but I will see them soon. It is so great to have so many people that care about you - especially when a baby is near. Thanks Julie for hosting, and to Christie and Nana for all your help! I really appreciate it!

*Oh, as part of one of our shower games, we measured my belly....45 inches! WOW!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home