Thursday, September 6, 2007

God must be smiling....


Nick and I get such a kick out of this I just had to share....
Every night, after bath, rocking, finding paci/blankie/juice, and finally getting in the bed (ours, still not hers), Avery says her prayers. Nick and I both get nite-nite kisses (on the cheek and butterfly). Then prayer goes something like this:
Mommy: Now I lay me
Avery: AH-men
Mommy: down to sleep, I pray the-
Avery: Ah-men, Ah-men
Mommy: Lord my soul to keep, may angels watch me
Avery:AH-men
Mommy(very fast now!): Through the nite and wake me with the morning light.
Avery: Ah-men Ah-men Ah-men AHH-men!!!

All the while, her little hands are clasped together so sweetly. I am sure God doesn't mind her rushing to her favorite part.

4 Comments:

At September 6, 2007 at 6:39 PM , Blogger Michelle and Jason said...

How sweet! He certainly isn't going to hesitate blessing that precious little girl!

 
At September 6, 2007 at 9:11 PM , Blogger BlessedMom said...

She's an angel!

 
At September 6, 2007 at 9:24 PM , Blogger Jenny G said...

That is precious!

 
At September 8, 2007 at 2:07 PM , Blogger Pat Williams said...

God love & bless that precious "little angel". Thank you for teaching her to pray.
Hugs, Nana Pat

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home